Stimulating the clitoris doesn’t start with stimulating the clitoris. If you start that way, you will probably end immediately thereafter.
The clitoris is very sensitive and stimulating it too fast can turn out to be an uncomfortable sensation that will coax the woman to pull away from you in order to stop the contact.
- Start your stimulation far away from the clitoris.
- Caress softly, hold her gently. Romance is very important and will help to get her into the mood.
- Once she is in the mood, she’s going to be much more receptive to your attention.
- Caress her sensitive skin, such as her thighs, her abdomen, her back and her breasts, even her bottom is stimulating.
- Move slowly towards her vaginal zone and caress gently around it.
- Move gently to her clitoris.
- Caress around the hood lightly, stimulating the clitoris through the hood.
- Once she is showing signs of being turned on, then take the clitoris between your two fingers and gyrate your fingers gently, this will cause tremendous stimulation.
- Take the clitoris between your thumb and forefinger and manipulate the it gently.
Be very careful doing this, the clitoris will become engorged as she becomes more turned on, as it becomes more engorged, it becomes more sensitive.
You can produce an orgasm very easily with this procedure, or you can keep her on the edge for a long period.
Just don’t completely stop because once you do, she will drop quickly and you will have to start over again, possibly with a sexually frustrated partner.